- This event has passed.
6th Annual NEON Festival
The 6th Annual NEON Festival returns to NFK Thursday, October 21 and Friday, October 22, 2021!
Presented by Business Consortium for Arts Support and Old Dominion University, this free festival welcomes everyone to experience the NEON District through art exhibitions, local and national performances, mural tours and programming unique to Norfolk’s first arts neighborhood.
The 2021 celebration includes:
* The Chrysler Museum of Art open late Thursday
* Live hot glass performances at the Chrysler Museum Glass Studio
* Opening Reception at d’Art Center Friday
* The Plot Beer Garden and entertainment Friday evening
* New art projects unveiled
* NEON District Public Art Tours both nights with Norfolk Tour Company
* Pop up art galleries in local businesses
* Community programming from The Governor’s School for the Arts, Teens With a Purpose, Push Comedy Theater, Hurrah Players and many more!
Presented by Business Consortium for Arts Support and Old Dominion University in partnership with Downtown Norfolk, The Chrysler Museum of Art and Sway Creative Labs.